“The only people who don’t have any self doubt are sociopaths.”
Sas Petherick is a UK-based coach who specialises in helping women experiencing self doubt. I first met her through Instagram a year ago, and was struck by how much insight and wisdom she could drop into the most incidental moments of casual conversation. She also makes me laugh until it hurts.
For anyone who’s ever felt like an imposter in their own career, or like their self doubt is holding them back in life, this episode is essential listening. I think you’re going to love it.
Things we talked about:
- The Psychopath Test by Jon Ronson
- Hannah Argyle’s episode last week
- Your self-belief map course
- Write yourself home workshops
- Playing Big by Tara Mohr=
- Sas’s new group programme, Your self belief map. Use code BADGER to get 10% off.
How does self doubt manifest in your life? What parts of the cycle Sas described most resonate with you?
PS Sas’s new group programme, Your self belief map, looks genuinely amazing. Podcast listeners can code BADGER to get 10% off.