“Long form content is always going to have a place in the human heart.”
Kat Molesworth is a blogger, photographer and vlogger, and founder of Blogtacular, an annual UK conference for bloggers and online creative folk. She is also a font of knowledge on all things blogging and internet related, so I wanted to get her take on the future of blogging, and whether or not it’s really important for online creatives.
Things we talked about:
- My episode of the Blogtacular Podcast
- Kat’s evergreen shed-painting post
- Blogtacular tickets
- The Blogtacular Twitter chat
- Blog Squad Leeds
- @baddiewinkie on Instagram
- Suzi from Alternative Aging
- @andsmilestudio on Instagram
- Hurrah for Gin
Can’t wait to hear your thoughts! You can comment here, or catch me and Kat over on twitter most of the time!
Get podcast notifications
Want an email reminder when a new episode is up? Just pop your email address in the box below.