“Long form content is always going to have a place in the human heart.”
Kat Molesworth is a blogger, photographer and vlogger, and founder of Blogtacular, an annual UK conference for bloggers and online creative folk. She is also a font of knowledge on all things blogging and internet related, so I wanted to get her take on the future of blogging, and whether or not it’s really important for online creatives.
Things we talked about:
- My episode of the Blogtacular Podcast
- Kat’s evergreen shed-painting post
- Blogtacular tickets
- The Blogtacular Twitter chat
- Blog Squad Leeds
- @baddiewinkie on Instagram
- Suzi from Alternative Aging
- @andsmilestudio on Instagram
- Hurrah for Gin
Can’t wait to hear your thoughts! You can comment here, or catch me and Kat over on twitter most of the time!
Thanks for listening! x