“Once we trust that we are giving it 100%, then we can trust that every day 100% looks really different.”
Jen Carrington is a coach for big-hearted creative business owners based in Manchester, UK. We first met when she was launching her coaching business and I was looking to take my blog a bit more seriously, and three years down the line we’ve both learned and grown an awful lot.
In this episode we reflect on the lessons that business and money have taught us both, and Jen shares the secrets of structuring a working week for the self employed.
Things we talked about
- Jen’s intuitive work week course
- My blog post about success
- My blog post about adjusting to having some cash
- The Magic Lessons podcast
- A survival guide to your season of intentional hustle
Get podcast notifications
Want an email reminder when a new episode is up? Just pop your email address in the box below.