“Anything that has ever changed your life – that person had to stop being afraid of self promotion. They had to pitch the book agent, they had to write promotional tweets, they had to work with a PR agency and talk themselves up. That’s the reality of putting yourself out there.”
Sarah Von Bargen is a writer and teacher who’s been blogging for nearly a decade at Yes and Yes. In that time she has travelled the world, created ebooks, ecourses, appsand more, and been featured in places like Forbes.com, Lifehacker, Problogger and Glamour. And she says she only really started trying just recently.
She is a living gold mine of wit and wisdom, and in this episode we talk about two topics that are close to her heart. Intentionality – in our online actions, and in our spending too.
Things we talked about
- Really actually trying on Yes & Yes
- Choosing to want less on Yes & Yes
- Sarah’s free 5 day more money + more happy bootcamp
- Sarah Morgan’s Pinterest course
- Gretchen Rubin’s Happier podcast
- My post on having money, and having guilt
- The conference I’m talking at in Berlin
My Instagram mentoring giveaway
Get podcast notifications
Want an email reminder when a new episode is up? Just pop your email address in the box below.