“People who think this isn’t important, or ‘I’m going to focus on this next year’ – you’re missing a trick.”
Janet Murray is a freelance journalist turned PR-queen. She’s passionate about PR and publicity being accessible to everyone, and shares insider knowledge of how to get press and media coverage for your business or blog, without selling out.
In this episode she shares her top tips for getting featured, and why it matters more than you might think.
What we talked about:
- Soulful PR Podcast episode 93 (featuring me!)
- Janet’s Book, Your Press Release is Breaking My Heart
- Emma Mapp’s camera bags (the grey! ?)
- Soulful PR Live, July 13th & 14th in London (I’ll be there!)
- #journorequest on Twitter
- Subscription media enquiry services: Help a Reporter, Sourcebottle, Response Source, Ace Media, Press Loft, Gorkana.
- Episode 15, with Sally Gurteen
- How to write emails journalists will actually read
Get podcast notifications
Want an email reminder when a new episode is up? Just pop your email address in the box below.