This week it’s the Q&A I promised, and I’m diving into the questions you all sent my way. I cover blogging, Instagram, social media and getting everything done, plus lots of extra things in between.
Sidetone – apologies for the glitches in audio quality this week. I didn’t realise my settings were off until after recording, and didn’t have time to redo it! Lesson learned. Done is better than perfect anyway, right?
[soundcloud url=”https://api.soundcloud.com/tracks/324208021″ params=”auto_play=false&hide_related=false&show_comments=true&show_user=true&show_reposts=false&visual=true” width=”100%” height=”300″ iframe=”true” /]
References for the things I talked about:
- My new course, Bloom & Grow (enrolling now!)
- Janet’s episode on press coverage
- How to get DSLR photos onto your phone
- Thoughts on Instagram Shadowbans
- Tara Swiger’s ace podcast, Explore Your Enthusiasm
- Kat’s episode on blog content
- My episode on building a list of email subscribers
- Natural Mama’s festival
- Sas Petherick’s coaching
- The Insta Retreat, my ultimate course for Instagram (next enrolling in June)
- Style Statement, by Danielle Laporte & Carrie McCarthy (the book whose name I couldn’t remember)
- Mark Hamill’s twitter (go follow him! It’s educational! ?)
- My twitter (come follow me! It’s fun, and occasionally educational… maybe…)
- Bloom and Grow (I mentioned it twice, so...??)
- Instagram Inspiration posts featuring amazing Japanese photographers here and here.
- My Instagram (you already follow me, right?!)
Get podcast notifications
Want an email reminder when a new episode is up? Just pop your email address in the box below.