“My blog gives me a salary – this is where I make my full time income.”
Julia from Stylonylon is a journalist-turned-fashion blogger. I called her up to find out about how she sees blogging fitting into the world of journalism, and what skills she’s brought over for communicating directly with her audience.
We also talk about podcasting, self-taught photography and the power of owning your own audience in this episode.
What we talked about
- Julia’s podcast, Phototalk
- The Olympus PEN camera
- The essential Canon 1.8 55mm lens
- #mystoryoflight on Instagram
- My episode on the importance of building a mailing list
- Julia’s photography newsletter
- Julia’s brand new youtube channel
- & as promised, the link to my new e-course, Bloom & Grow
Get podcast notifications
Want an email reminder when a new episode is up? Just pop your email address in the box below.