Carly Rowena is known online for her no-nonsense, frank and funny approach to fitness and life. When she first started out, she didn’t know where her true talents lay, and it was her audience and their feedback that helped her discover her talents. In this episode we chat about growing a YouTube audience, evolving your content with your life, and figuring out what you really want to share.
Things we talk about in this episode:
- Pursuing your talent, even when your friends don’t support what you do
- Not being based in London
- Finding the right social media medium for you
- Establishing and maintaining a Youtube audience
- Managing a big change in your lifestyle for your audience (becoming pregnant)
- pregnancy and managing others’ opinions in the fitness industry
Links mentioned in this episode:
- Pre order my book, Hashtag Authentic – on Amazon UK and Amazon US
- The Cosmopolitan Influencer Awards –
- Mindy Kaling
Want to get an email reminder when a new episode is up? Just pop your email address in the box below.