Comparison and envy can sneak into pretty much any area of our lives, and it’s seldom pretty. Comparison coach Lucy Sheridan has made it her life’s work – and the focus of her business – to get to the heart of those feelings, and help people live a life free from it’s clutches.
Things we talk about in this episode:
- Spotting when comparison has its claws in you
- Turning your passion project into a business
- Building a business from a point of crisis
- Appreciating your success/financial safety
- Dealing with guilt about success
- How to address your comparison pitfalls
- What ‘showing up’ can achieve
- Developing and maintaining your uniqueness
- Dealing with being triggered by others
- The importance of setting boundaries
- How to handle the feeling of threat from competitors
- Why nobody gets to skip the work to being a success
Links mentioned in this episode:
Want to get an email reminder when a new episode is up? Just pop your email address in the box below.