There’s no denying that Pinterest is a brilliant source for traffic and a great way to reap evergreen rewards on your best content online. But you don’t need an expensive class or webinar to tell you how! All you really need to do is follow some super simple steps, and unlike other social media sites, Pinterest are always super forthcoming about what those are, and how to make the most of them.
After a year of brilliant updates and progress for the platform, I called up Zoe Pearson and Reena Rai at Pinterest UK to catch up, get the latest on what we should all be doing, and dig into why they decided to offer algorithm free feeds in the face of other platforms doing the opposite.
Things we talk about in this episode:
- What is Pinterest, and why you should be using it
- Advice and top tips on how to get the best out of Pinterest for your business
- Updates on new Pinterest tools
- How to organise or repurpose your boards
- An introduction to Pinterest Themes
- The joy of planning your pins and boards
- Using Pinterest as a visual search engine
- Why you should upgrade to a business account
Links mentioned in this episode:
Want to get an email reminder when a new episode is up? Just pop your email address in the box below.