Dolly Alderton is a journalist, podcaster and Sunday Times bestselling author. Following her whirlwind year, we caught up in Waterstones Tottenham Court Road to discuss lessons learned, social media addiction, the magic of twitter and fiction vs non fiction.
Things we mentioned in this episode:
- My book, Hashtag Authentic*
- Dolly’s book, Everything I Know About Love*
- Dolly’s new novel, Ghosts – available for preorder here
- My Instagram (@me_and_orla)
- Dolly’s Instagram (@dollyalderton)
- Dolly’s Twitter (@dollyalderton)
- Brene Brown / vulnerability hangovers*
- Our sponsor for the event, Mirabeau wine
- My next Insta Retreat class
* Indicates affiliate links
Want to get an email reminder when a new episode is up? Just pop your email address in the box below.