This episode is ‘mailing list 101’, for people who don’t have one, people who think they don’t need one, or for people who have one but aren’t doing anything about it.
Over the last three years I have worked with hundreds of makers, writers, photographers, shop owners, bloggers and creatives through my instagram coaching & e-course programmes, and every single one of them would benefit from an email marketing list.
I’m sure there are people who don’t need a mailing list, but in my experience, it’s not you guys. If you’re listening to this podcast, if you’re working to grow your online audience and share your message with the world in new ways, then you almost definitely need to listen to this episode.
[soundcloud url=”https://api.soundcloud.com/tracks/313699777″ params=”auto_play=false&hide_related=false&show_comments=true&show_user=true&show_reposts=false&visual=true” width=”100%” height=”300″ iframe=”true” /]
Things we talked about:
- Amy Porterfield podcast episode #134 – Preparing for future traffic declines
- My free Instagram ebook opt-in
- My monthly hashtag newsletters
- UK law around email marketing
- US law around email marketing
- Tara’s episode, talking ‘right people’
- Jono’s episode, talking about Instagram & business
Get podcast notifications
Want an email reminder when a new episode is up? Just pop your email address in the box below.