This week, I talk about the evolving trends we see on Instagram, and why they all inevitably change. We look at the costs and benefits of playing into a trend, and I share some strategies for using trending styles of posts without losing sight of your brand or your own creative goals.
This episode is kindly sponsored by Vodafone Business UK.
Things I Talk About In This Episode:
- The evolving trends of Instagram
- How our fears and doubts stay the same, no matter how the platform evolves
- The risks and costs of buying too heavily into one trend
- Why I’m always wary of one-size-fits-all solutions online
- The importance of staying connected to your own creative vision and voice
- How to use trends for growth without getting blown off-path
- The importance of building meaningful connections with your audience/customers
Links mentioned in this episode:
- My Instagram
- My Insta Retreat Class
- An example of my window photos
- My Vodafone Business Story
- My upcoming Lunch N Learn session in growing your Instagram, with Vodafone Business UK and Enterprise Nation
Want to get an email reminder when a new episode is up? Just pop your email address in the box below.