1. A quick-fire guide to taking better iPhone photos I wrote for Standard Issue. Did you know about all these features?
2. The week before Christmas, Mode came by and made this little video with me. My hair is just… sigh.
3. Christmas. Orla loved it all so much, and it was exactly the quiet, slow and simple affair I’d been hoping for.
4. Hanging out with Freya for an impromptu living room styling workshop.
5. Biggest thing I learned at the Nuffnang Winter Workshop: I’m not a natural public speaker.
6. Floods. Floods and floods and more floods. We’re lucky – and dry – but pretty much living on an Island in the middle of Yorkshire at this point. So many people have lost so much – people’s entire lives are piled up, sodden, by the kerb. There are some great fundraisers here & here, if you’d like to help.
in my sidebar this month
- Gimme all the blankets from Lo + Behold.
- Dreaming of snowy days and these Loki mittens by Hilary Grant.
- This cosy Christmas box for little ones from The London Gifting studio includes one of my favourite children’s books – we read it to Orla every Christmas eve!
- Let’s run away together – perfectly put by Alfie’s Studio.