July’s tale, told in photos…
- The very last of the peonies. We’ve lit the fire tonight, it’s so cold!
- A NoaNoa tiara – ‘my cown!‘ – for a little girl who’s suddenly alllll about the princesses. (similar here and here.)
- This tote from Emoi Emoi, saying it perfectly.
- Peas in the pod, which we eat together with giggling glee
- Domestic scenes, with these laundry baskets in the sun.
- All . of . the . lovely . things . from Boden’s Autumn collection.
- Our beautiful hen, Matilda – who was so sadly killed on Saturday. She has left the hugest space in our home and hearts; I can’t stop looking for her at the door. A proper goodbye post, soon.
Things I’m loving from my sidebar Sponsors this month:
- These telegram notecards from Alfie’s Studio.
- This soft tote bag from The Future Kept.
- This perfect Sunday dress by Nadinoo.