“I suddenly felt that people were normal and doing normal things – and that I could do that too.”
Photographer and videographer Flore has had an eclectic journey through marketing and running an online textile store to the work she does now, and along the way one thing has been essential to her growth: workshops, with other creatives. This has left her with a burning passion to create these types of events herself, to help fellow floundering creatives connect, skill up and develop their ideas to make their big dreams come to fruition.
This week we chat about why the difficult business model is still essential, and what we can all gain from being involved.
Things we talk about in this episode:
- The pros and cons of online learning
- How workshops can change your life
- Getting overwhelmed by Instagram
- Running workshops from home
- The drawbacks to the business model of workshops
- Advice for running workshops
- Friendships and networking
Links mentioned in this episode: