Dasha Pears is a conceptual photographer with a unique and magical voice and style. This week Dasha shares how she stays true to her creative voice and delivers value and magic – whether she’s creating for her own pleasure, for her devoted Instagram audience or for one of the brands she works with worldwide. An unmissable episode for anyone at an early stage of building their creative dreams, struggling to find their true style, or who is curious to know about the process behind such incredible, evocative imagery.
Instagram|Facebook|Dasha’s Website|Dasha’s Blog| Dasha’s Workshops
Things we talk about in this episode:
- Finding your own photography style, and why there are no short cuts
- The path she took to becoming a professional photographer
- The merits of using Instagram to showcase both your work, and behind-the-scenes processes
- How creativity can flourish in the Instagram community
- Using workshops and online courses as revenue streams within a creative business
- The importance of bringing value to your audience in whatever you share
- How Dasha creates her images, from concept to finished result
- The importance of creating for yourself, as well as for work
- The benefits of collaborating with fellow creatives, and how to create an image as a team
- and much more!
Links mentioned in this episode: