Where did September go? I swear, it was only just starting last time I checked, and now we’re almost into October, and there’s no pretending summer might have one last hurrah. Sigh!
Here’s our whirlwind month in snaps.
1. We’ve set a wedding date for next August! We don’t exactly have a venue just yet, but we have a lot of casual ‘oh don’t worry, we’ll sort you out!’ promises from local farmers with barns, which I’m hoping it pretty much the same thing…
2. A happy weekend at the Good Life Experience, along with lots of friends from Sisterhood & Instagram. Orla loved sleeping under canvas again, plus the free wooden fairground rides, campfires and food. A girl after my own heart! & yes, she’s wearing pyjamas, wellies and a teddy bear coat here. This wasn’t my choice.
3. Autumntime, and the photos are easy. The cold weather has truly hit in Yorkshire – we’ve lit the fire and have a delivery of wood scheduled for next week. I’ve just ordered a big blankety cape, as the landscape basically demanded it.
4. I’ve been slowly and systematically decluttering and unraveling my photos, thanks to this e-course from Life:Captured. I’m finally feeling like my minimalism truly extends to my harddrive as well as my home – a proper post on all of that coming v soon!
5. Savoury danishes. Need I say more? Recipe is in development – coming soon!
I'm a bit fed up of being made to feel ugly. It's not by anyone who actually knows me or sees me, I should add - but, like any dutiful 21-centurion, I care not for these opinions and choose instead [...]
What is it about new stationery that is so damn seductive? Nothing makes me feel like I have the potential to completely reinvent myself as a fascinating, raven-haired novelist like a blank notebook [...]